Wednesday 18 June 2008

Fluffed

Does anyone really know
How the stuff that we call fluff
Gets in my belly-button?

It seems to gather in the day
And at night, while I'm away
Asleep, it makes its journey.

Such a sojourn shouldn't happen
Logic unravelled, fluff travelled
To my blow-hole.

Why does it gravitate?
And will it just once abate?
I have sat and sat to fathom.

Some people think me rude
But I do not watch my crotch,
I'm just gazing at my navel.

So next time you clean it out,
With your finger in the spout,
Stop and think of me.

5 comments:

amuse me said...

This is a first for me - I'll never look at my belly button in the same way, ever again!

Sucharita Sarkar said...

that was hilarious. I've never had that problem, though the spouse complains often (is it a guy-thing?).maybe you should begin a whole new blog on funny rhymes...I've loved every single one you've written

Natalie said...

:o)

Anonymous said...

:) but why only next time? :)

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud! :-)